Last Updated 02-04-2021
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to 364 CONTRACTORS LTD via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection laws.
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations on secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Our/we / us
364 CONTRACTORS LTD
User / you
Any third party they access the website and is not either (i) employed by 364 CONTRACTORS LTD And acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to 364 CONTRACTORS LTD and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, https://364contractors.co.uk, and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- a reference for person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- What data we collect
- How we collect your data
- How we will use your data
- The legal basis for processing your data
- How we store your data
- How long we keep your data
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data we collect [Text Wrapping Break]364 CONTRACTORS LTD collects the following data:
- Phone Number
- Address of customer
- Address of install site
How we collect your data[Text Wrapping Break]You directly provide 364 CONTRACTORS LTD with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Fill in our contact us section in order for 364 Contractors to get back to you regarding an online enquiry.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, enter a competition or provide feedback on any of our messages or blogs.
- You email us directly with an enquiry or question.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- You contact us via Linked-in Facebook or other social media
- You telephone us.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How we will use your data
364 CONTRACTORS LTD collects your data so it can:
- Process your order and provide you with the services procured
- Answer your enquiry
- Provide quotations
- Arrange site surveys.
- Advise you of any changes or updates to our services
- For marketing purposes, to tell you about other products and services we think you might like
- To improve the customer experience
364 CONTRACTORS LTD will not share, sell or otherwise distribute your data with any other third party. Except where you request that we pass on completed Key Holder Forms to our dedicated ARC (Alarm Receiving Centers):-
The legal basis for processing your data
In accordance with GDPR and DPA 2018, we will process your data to fulfil a contract or to comply with a legal obligation, we can process your data for the purposes of legitimate interest or when you have given your consent for us to use your personal data. Where you have provided consent, you are able to change your consent preferences at any time by emailing:- firstname.lastname@example.org
If 364 CONTRACTORS LTD is using Legitimate Interests to communicate to you, you are able to unsubscribe or request that we stop contacting you by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link that is attached to every email we send you under Legitimate Interest. This will take you to our unsubscribe request page.
How we store your information
364 CONTRACTORS LTD securely stores your data
Darren Harrild (Managing Director), Billy Harmer (Managing Director) and Andy Jefferson (CCTV and Security systems Manager) are the only people with access to 364 CONTRACTORS LTD company data.
Paper records are securely stored in locked cabinets with access limited to specific individual as listed above.
All data and systems are protected by Identification Access Management and where possible is psuedonomised and encrypted.
Access to your data is restricted to immediate employees of 364 CONTRACTORS LTD for fulfillment of our contact with you, marketing and for insurance purposes. Access is restricted to only data required to fulfil their job role.
In line with best practice, we have been provided with assurances (including contract terms, audit access & certification) from our partners that they are at a minimum GDPR and DPA 2018 compliant.
How long we keep your data for
364 CONTRACTORS LTD stores your data for the minimum time possible. We delete data according to the following schedule
CCTV recordings and Hard Drives are wiped after 30 days
Customer records will be kept for 12 months past the end of the contract date
Records about the installation will be retained for up to 3 years for insurance purposes.
From time to time, 364 CONTRACTORS LTD would like to send you information about products and services that we think might interest you via email, direct mail (post) social media or text message. We will not share your personal information with any other third party or partner company. You have the right to ask 364 CONTRACTORS LTD to stop sending marketing information to you at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your Data Protection rights?
364 CONTRACTORS LTD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. We have 30 calendar days to respond from you excising your rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to 364 CONTRACTORS LTD processing your data if we collected it under Legitimate Interest. However, we would like to assure you that the only data we collect is to fulfil a commercial and legal obligation to respond to your enquiry or to provide a service to you. Please contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com if you wish to object to processing.
- The Right to Access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from Data Blueprints. Please contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a copy of your data.
- The Right to Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe to be inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com if you believe we hold inaccurate data about you.
- The Right to Erasure – Under specific conditions, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data. Please contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to erase your data.
- Right to Restrict Processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data. Be aware that this may result in a disrupted service from us. Please contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com if you would like to restrict our processing of your data.
- Data Portability – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfers your personal data to another organization or directly to you. Please contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your data transferred to another Data Controller.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Visit duration
- Page popularity
- Article popularity
- Navigation routes through our websites
- Website performance
These metrics ensure we tailor our website to meet your expectations by providing you relevant information and articles. We do not collect device id’s, anything pertaining to your ISP or any personal details. We do not have any advertising cookies placed on our site.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or you can delete your cookie history. Doing this might result in some of our website features not working as intended or working slower than previously experienced.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this policy, the data we hold on you, would like copies of any other the other policies referred to within this document, please do not hesitate to contact us. Email us at email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that 364 CONTRACTORS LTD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may wish to contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)